Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HTML5 Tutorial 9: Small and h

<small>
The Small tag is very useful for small print or copyright or trademark declarations in footers. It looks like this:
This text is small
The tag is used like this:
<small>This text is small</small> 
<h>
The h tag is useful for making text larger and for headers. It's used by putting <h and then a number after it.
Here's an example:
<h1>This is h1</h1>
<h2>This is h2</h2>
<h3>This is h3</h3>
<h4>This is h4</h4>
<h5>This is h5</h5>
<h6>This is h6</h6> 
This is what it looks like:

This is h1

This is h2

This is h3

This is h4

This is h5
This is h6



20 comments:

  1. thats awesome man, i seriously need to learn this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all too easy, there must be a catch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I gotta start learning HTML... I think I'll use this blog as a helpful reference. Thanks! Follow +1

    ReplyDelete
  4. another skill tht i can now do in HTML :D this is alli use wen i need help with HTML xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent a weekend learning all the HTML tags a while ago. Then I found out the list I was working off of was old and outdated.

    Check out my math blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I learned it all back in school. I realize now I barely even scratched the surface

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great post, keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're making HTML so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, this should help me with my blog. I'll keep checking your site everyday. So I can learn more HTML.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah well, something learned today too :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bookmarked, very usefull post, I might need that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just begun learning html...too many languages to learn..

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh interesting a small tag. there should be an tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i guess there is an "invisible" tag LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome man I've been looking for some new html tuts!

    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice little tutorials, Glad to see someones trying to educate the helpless masses...:P

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, awesome stuff mate, love a good bit of html :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. HTNL5 is good to write and put videos

    ReplyDelete